ACMS, our Health Policy, and COVID-19 Plan
We ask for your help in keeping all the members of our musical community healthy by following these protocols. Our classes may have immune-compromised individuals (including pregnant women) who may be more susceptible to viral respiratory infections, including influenza and COVID-19, so your vigilance and adherence to this health policy is extremely important.
Due to health concerns for Belmont Village Senior residents, our Generations class has been cancelled until further notice
Early Childhood Music* Classroom Cleaning Protocols
- All instruments that were distributed are disinfected between classes and the end of the day with isopropyl alcohol.
- Classroom surfaces are cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Some instruments and props may be taken out of circulation.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available for use during class.
* Music Together®; Canta y Baila; and Little Drummers, Big Voices
Family Health Protocols
- We ask that all adults and children wash their hands before and after class for at least 20 seconds. (Sing the “Hello Song” to all the members of your family: that'll be at least 20 seconds!) Please arrive a few minutes early to allow time for this.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash. Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Fist-bump or wave instead of shaking hands or hugging.