Our contribution to the Austin community is made possible by the generous support of people like you. Your investment provides lifelong access to the musical arts for students of all ages.
Make a Donation
The Harmony Initiative raises funds for a series of free or low-cost programs administered by the Armstrong Community Music School for a wide range of ages and developmental needs. Each program is designed by faculty and staff to meet the intellectual and situational needs of the communities they serve, positively impacting the lives of underserved populations with the power of music. To learn more about individual programs, please visit our Community Partnership Programs page.
- Early Childhood Music Classes for the Travis High School and Navarro High School Child Development Centers that serve teenage parents and their children in the Austin Independent School District
- Early Childhood Music family classes and classes for the children at the Todos Juntos Child Development Center
- Early Childhood Music classes for special needs children and their families in collaboration with Education Service Center Region XIII
- Intergenerational Early Childhood Music classes with the residents of the Belmont Village
- Music classes for kindergarten through 6th grade students of The University of Texas-University Charter School, George M. Kozmetsky Campus in affiliation with the SAFE Alliance
- Rehearsals and performances of We Are the Chorus and We Are the Chorus, Too
- Rehearsals and performances of the Veterans Guitar Project
Other ways to support our mission:
To learn more about ways to help Armstrong beyond the Harmony Initiative, such as the Margaret Perry Endowment Fund, naming opportunities, employee matching, in-kind gifts, and more, please visit the More Ways to Give page.
Three ways to Make a Donation to the Harmony Initiative:
- Make a one-time donation to the Harmony Initiative in any amount
- Become a sustaining member by joining the Key Club and make monthly or annual contributions (suggested minimum donation of $10 per month; a “key” with your dedication will be temporarily displayed)
- Purchase a leaf or apple for the Gratitude Grove (one-time gifts in the amount of $100 or more include an engraved leaf or apple that is permanently displayed)
Tax-deductible contributions of all amounts are most welcome. Give online, call 512-474-2331, or mail your gift to: (Make your checks payable to Armstrong Community Music School)
Armstrong Community Music School
3267 Bee Caves Road, Suite 107
Austin, TX 78746
Contact us with any questions you might have. For giving, please contact Courtney Tellman, Director of Development, at (512) 474-2331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.